[FLISoL-Stgo] Translation Partner

Lily Wang lily.wang en marstranslation.co
Vie Ago 18 06:30:12 PDT 2023

Hi there,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am Lily from Mars Translation, reaching out to inquire if you have any translation needs. With our extensive experience spanning two decades and a team of 30,000+ professional native translators, we have successfully assisted numerous clients in completing their projects seamlessly.

If you are interested in exploring a potential collaboration, I kindly request that you respond to this email for further communication. If you are not the appropriate contact person, I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this message to the relevant individual.

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.

Best regards,
Lily Wang | Mars Translation

To unsubscribe from future emails, please reply with 'Unsub'.