[FLISoL-Stgo] Anything I can do for you?

Nikki Zhang nikki.zhang en marstranslation.co
Vie Jul 1 06:45:19 PDT 2022

Hi Team,

Hoping my follow up is taken as a professional consistency than an annoyance.

I have approached you before about Translation Services we provide. Usually, when I don't hear from someone, they are either busy or don't have an active need.

Kindly let me know if you want me to circle back or not and I'll follow through. If you do not want anymore, after getting your permission, I'll close your case for now till you have new project that needs our help.

Best Regards
Nikki Zhang (Ms.) | Global Business Developer| Mars |
Unsub if you don't want to receive any more emails