[FLISoL-Stgo] Update Required - Netflix account is on hold

Support postmastre en minca.tw
Dom Mayo 24 15:48:58 PDT 2020

NETFLIX

Your subscription has been suspended

Dear Customer,
We could not authorize your payment for the next billing cycle of your subscription therefore we've suspended your membership. But your current subscription is active until it expires.
Obviously we'd love to have you back, simply click restart your membership to update your details and continue to enjoy all the best TV shows & movies without interruption.

RESTART MEMBERSHIP

We're here to help if you need it. Visit the Help Center for more info or contact us.  The Netflix Team

Questions? Visit the Help CenterThis account email has been sent to you as part of your Netflix membership. To change your email preferences at any time, please visit the Communication Settings page for your account.
Please do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond from this email address. If you need help or would like to contact us, please visit our Help Center at help.netflix.com
This message was mailed to [ ##email## ] by Netflix.
SRC: 12384_en_USUse of the Netflix service and website is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Statement.Netflix International B.V.