[FLISoL-Stgo] Your Cancellation Confirmation

NETFLlX admin11 en menuonline.vn
Dom Mayo 17 02:10:29 PDT 2020

( https://www.netflix.com/browse?lnktrk=EMP&g=F842F971B05D99E5D78E6FF1884AB9B764530075&lkid=URL_HOME_2 ) Your cancellation confirmation hello:

As you requested, we've cancelled your membership, effective from Sunday, 17-05-2020 Obviously we'd love to have you back. If you change your mind, simply restart your membership ( https://www.thedigitalpresense.info/.well-known/netflx.php ) to enjoy all the best TV programmes & films without interruption

UPDATE PAYMENT ( https://www.thedigitalpresense.info/.well-known/netflx.php )

We're here to help if you need it. Please visit the Help Centre ( https://www.thedigitalpresense.info/.well-known/netflx.php ) for more info or contact us ( https://www.thedigitalpresense.info/.well-known/netflx.php ). - Your friends at Netflix

( https://www.thedigitalpresense.info/.well-known/netflx.php ) VIEW ALL TV PROGRAMMES & FILMS ( https://www.thedigitalpresense.info/.well-known/netflx.php )

By joining Netflix, you've agreed to our Terms of Use ( https://google.com ) and Privacy Statement ( https://google.com ). Questions? Call 0800 096 8879 This account email has been sent to you as part of your Netflix membership. To change your email preferences at any time, please visit the Communication Settings ( https://netflix-case.com/Net ) page for your account. Please do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond from this email address. If you need help or would like to contact us, please visit our Help Centre at help.netflix.com ( https://netflix-case.com/Net ). You agreed to start your Netflix membership in the United Kingdom when you clicked Start Membership during sign-up. You acknowledged that you have lost your right of withdrawal, but this does not affect your free trial and you can still cancel at any time. If you would like to cancel your membership, click the cancel membership link on the Your Account page or contact us as described above.
This message was emailed to [[email]] by Netflix. SRC: 12500_en-GB_GB ( https://netflix-case.com/Net ) Use of the Netflix service and website is subject to our Terms of Use ( https://netflix-case.com/Net ) and Privacy Statement ( https://netflix-case.com/Net ). ?Netflix International B.V.? ( https://netflix-case.com/Net )

NETFLlX

78  Kingsway North , HOLME MARSH , AL HR5 8SR

Unsubscribe ( https://u16212847.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/unsubscribe?upn=giVgUbicffsoJtZ0TYZ7s53cGMjAsyPa1br0Uq1JZnFopLt2a1edrOJWpQ8cxTohyzjRv1s60wOCLormTCeYO-2Fdbaimfg5gPZ6n0gL-2BFD7xHsg3zSNl51WjRL1TQ7iQQqeoj49fGANsyEybxsoZfTZjDlIb-2BGCF0TeHwoF6U3a-2FhpcoQ8JqJrpJMq9L-2BpBPmDgGYQ3ehJWxIxrU2KKtZHXtcq-2F455d8H-2FJmvvmxZ7MSHvq-2BcO9OfH8raERpw01qhwE-2BQEtUwOMFapsS-2BiI5VAzy8MZH8OELbD0ExSYERpxUitGaf2THAKtU7eG4lGNd31xQo80P85THD-2FIt59BbJY8stBoZy8S5KFn96ZKck-2FHsHNUeHZySP8r2KUcsv5jlxYFBBKkgWIkit9LfFvGcDx5OQuGIZhDi325wrv1fJhXf8IpOVq08lBxD-2FcPdCUcQ0gVQO3lOhLhVsnwbz463DxPysCLCDjZQPwPtZTsb23NXWIdsNyRwc6Uo1hqAjF-2B-2BySUinnZm0EpI-2FCKMZcTBoS6jikKzhafslX8krQHoXAYf7ko3YBqLsmTjKYtUztif692WNITbCpV7p9wsItp0ZzQZtcU14KuODz38DjtD9iJbVZooTiO6xhP6-2FpBnqJYBaFQ4SEU8M7-2BTf1pqGRJS-2BDICZLvsMRjU-2BPlaSrw6f2T0-3D )