[FLISoL-Stgo] adipic acid offer

alisa en levelch.com alisa en levelch.com
Lun Abr 18 20:25:57 PDT 2016

Dear manager
how are you!
we are leveling import and export co.,ltd.who specialize in adipic acid  in china,we are the ISO 9001 quality registration system
Our main products adipic acid
spec
Test ItemQuality IndexResult
High-class
Assay,% (m/m)≥99.799.88
Chroma, platinum-cobalt ≤ 51.24
Moisture,% (m/m)   ≤0.200.12
Nitrate radical(mg/kg)≤10.00.48
Melting point(°C)≥151.5152.7
Ash %(mg/kg)   ≤73.00
Iron(mg/kg)≤1.00.18

Use: Used in producing hexane diamine nylon 66 salt, polyester foam plastic, plasticizer, synthetic lubricant, food additive, synthetic leather, synthetic dyes and flavor etc.
If you are interested in any of our products, please let us know. And I will give you our best price to you.
your prompt response and cooperation will be highly appreciated
thank you and best regards
aimee
tel:0086-311-67597845
Add: NO 199 xinhua Road shijiazhuang hebei China
www.levelth.com
skype levelalisa