[FLISoL-Stgo] 10,000 Twitter Followers for just £95

Social Wizard enquiries en social-wizard.co.uk
Jue Jul 9 13:24:00 PDT 2015

10,000 Twitter Followers for just £95

http://www.ljm-ems2.info/twitter.asp?e=4735278

So, you've set up your Twitter page, you've been making
regular tweets and you've promoted your page to all of your
customers and suppliers.

But, given that you will initially have very few followers,
will they follow you? Or will they assume you are a small
operation and simply walk away, making your efforts
counter-productive?

By launching a Twitter page, you run the risk of having
very few followers and, due to the open nature of Social
networks, all of your potential customers and competitors
will notice.

We can help you overcome this problem, quickly and cheaply.
Our vast network of Twitter users will follow your page,
boosting your number of followers by at least 10,000
followers within 14 days.

- We do not need your password - just send us your
Twitter handle

- 100% guaranteed - if we are unable to increase
your followers by 10,000, you will receive a full refund

- 100% secure - to ensure your peace of mind, we only
accept payment securely via PayPal.