[FLISoL-Stgo] Reliable Business Partner Needed

webnet webnet web1net1 en gmx.com
Jue Abr 11 07:26:40 PDT 2013

GMX File Storage
The New Online Storage

webnet webnet wants to share a file/folder with
you in a GMX File Storage directory. This e-mail enables you to
access webnet webnet�s file share.

webnet webnet has added this personal message:
From:Mr.Sameh Al Qubaissi
Head of Institutional &
Corporate Coverage at
Financial Markets Division
National Bank of Abu-Dhabi
United Arab Emirates(UAE)

Dear Friend

I am the account officer to late Mr. David Ameeraly of America before he died, I got your e-mail address through an internet yellow page web directory and I decided to contact you and ask for your assistance in this urgent matter, to act as a beneficiary to his Will of 16.5 Million I am waiting to hear from you for more details my private email address: nbad4532 en yahoo.co.jp

Regards

Mr.Sameh Al Qubaissi,
my private email address:nbad4532 en yahoo.co.jp

To accept the invitation, just click the following link:
thank (https://storage-eu.gmx.com/guest?path=thank%20from%20web1net1%40gmx.com&token=BF6B1A9E97520C99&mandant=04&product=gmxcom&locale=en_US&viewType=0)

You may also enter this link directly into your browser by
copying the following URL into the address field:
https://storage-eu.gmx.com/guest?path=thank%20from%20web1net1%40gmx.com&token=BF6B1A9E97520C99&mandant=04&product=gmxcom&locale=en_US&viewType=0

You don't have your own GMX File Storage? Discover all its
exciting features. Free!
http://filestorage.gmx.com/?mc=fs@mail.lp@fs