[FLISoL-Stgo] Dear santiago Stable quality Juicers 4

Sincere wayeah en happylivegroup.com
Mie Sep 14 17:55:07 PDT 2011

Dear Imported Department,Sorry to disturb you!We are a factory, here we would like to introduce our products for your references.Our mainly products are: Juicer Extractor, Citrus Juicer, LED torch, flashlight, Mosquito racket, Desk lamp. Enclosed are some product pictures for your references.Kindly check and kindly keep them in record, once you are willing to buy these kinds products, please do not hesitate to contact with me, I will try my best to quote best prices for you. Thanks.Looking forwarder to your reply!------------------Ms. Sincere Zhou(Sales Manager)Mob:86-015815800889H&L ELECTRICAL MANUFACTORY LIMITEDTel: 86-20-22170069  Fax: 86-20-39265152E-MAIL: sales en happinesslive.comMSN: sales en happinesslive.comSkype: happinesslive.comQQ: 1841487389