[FLISoL-Stgo] (sin asunto)

Swiss Lotto swisnld en ymail.com
Mie Sep 7 19:44:00 PDT 2011

SWISS LOTTO
Bloemenstraat 321, 2685 AG,
Poeldijk, Netherlands.
www.swisslotto.ch

This is to inform you that you have won 850,000.00 Euro in the SWISS LOTTO E-Mail Lottery in which E-Mail address are selected randomly from the internet through the world wide web.

Your E-Mail address, attached to Reference Number NLD/17-I070182/09 with Serial Number FAI/EU01/SL drew the Lucky Number 10, and consequently won the E-Mail Lottery in the "A" Category. You have therefore been approved for the pay out of 850,000.00 Euro

To file for claim, contact our/your accredited agent:
Tomas Hendriks
Tel: +31-64-425-8175
Email: snfidagnt en aim.com

Remember to quote your lottery winning details in all your correspondences with us or our/your accredited agent.Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our 2011 promotional program.

Yours truly,
Visser Van Leeuwen
Online Games Director